Saturday, October 15, 2011

GCU Blog Carnival V: "THE BIG C"

Check out these wonderful cancer awareness blogs from my fellow GCU artists!

Pets and Wildlife Cancer “One area of cancer research we do not often hear about, cancer in pets and wildlife, which is also on the rise…” Blessing Art Cards, Sharon Fernleaf

Breast Cancer Awareness and Pink Ribbon Cards & Gifts “Believe in the power of the pink ribbon...” Creative Paradise, Tanitu

Breast Cancer Awareness Month “I cannot remember a time when when there wasn’t a dear friend or family member battling cancer...” Cards from the Heart, Lisa Charlton

October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month “My mother had breast cancer as well as lung cancer...” Eliz Designs, Elizabeth Eells

Ways to be Supportive, Helpful and Encouraging for Cancer Patients “This post is in honor of our friends, colleagues and family members who are currently battling this dreadful disease…” Heart to Art, Sri Devi

Breast Cancer Awareness “There are several things you should look for when doing a self exam…” Sheryl Kasper Card Store, Sheryl Kasper

Breast Cancer Awareness Month “Most advanced breast cancer cases are found in women over age 50...” Janet Lee Designs, Janet Palaggi

Cancer Bummer “I was diagnosed with cancer about 12 years ago.” I Love Cuttables, Cindy Johns

October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month “Cancer is cruel, cancer makes no exceptions…” At Sparky’s, Antoinette Van Kleef

Canine & Feline Cancer “I’ve seen much too much cancer in the lives of my beloved pets over the years…” Salon of Art, Doreen Erhardt

A Sobering Subject “I think, today, how cancer has impacted my life...” Warm Traditions, Candace J. Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment