Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Little Help from My Friends (part 2)

If you read my previous blog post, you may have noticed that, at the bottom, I mentioned there would be a "part two" ... well, here it is! (If you missed my previous post, just scroll down below this one!)

As stated before, the artists at Greeting Card Universe were challenged to choose a favorite greeting card (not one of their own, but one from another artist) and post our selection to our own blog. Now, "part two" is a contest and I'm asking you to vote for my favorite card choice, a lovely "Hope" card by artist Barbara Schreiber! It's quick and easy. Just click here, scroll to the bottom of the blog post, and vote for #9. If the card I chose wins, Barbara and I each get a $10 prize. And, if we win, I will donate my $10 prize to the same organization that my Hope card commissions are sent to, the Southeastern Brain Tumor Foundation. So please take a minute and vote for #9 !!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Robin,
    I just came back from hospital and saw that you choose my card, thanks a lot, that's sweet of you!
    If we win, I'll donate my $10 also.
    Hope is the most important factor in healing - and faith in a big, miracle working God!
    Hugs, barbara

    ReplyDelete