Thursday, March 29, 2012

Goodbye my friend

With tears in my eyes, I say goodbye to my sweet, courageous, young friend, John. Hopefully, I'll soon be able to give John a proper tribute here, but since I'm at a loss for words right now, I'll share what his mom just wrote in his Caringbridge journal, and ask for your prayers for his family.

For everything there is a season, 
and a time for every matter under heaven:
a time to be born, and a time to die; 
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
a time to kill, and a time to heal.
Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

John's time for healing has come. He went to be with the Lord at 10:55 am, March 29, 2012. John's time to be born was February 5, 1983. He lived 29 wonderful years and his dad, brother, and I and those that had a part in his life are better because we knew him. Thank you for your continued prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment